Well seeing how the season one rules were a complete hit, it was decided that a season two rules were to be added. We decided to tweak some of the old rules, and add a few of them to the new drinking game. As always, special thanks to Seibatooth Cosplay for creating the S2 rules. You can find them on her tumblr right here. Also, these rules maybe updated as the episodes are aired. Now, grab your shot glass, your favorite booze, click the link, and prepare thy liver! Also, before you continue on, please remember to drink responsibly and have a designated driver if you’re going out for this.
Take a drink…
- If you know the con they’re at, two if you spot someone you know.
- Every time you see Yaya’s cleavage for more than 30 seconds.
- If there are any prop malfunctions at all.
- When you see someone cosplaying your favorite character… Two drinks if its done badly.
- When they say that they’re at one con, but they’re using footage from another con, two if it’s that obvious.
- When there’s a problem with the fabric and/or the sewing machine… Two if it’s happened to you.
- When there is cosplayer smacktalk/drama.
- A new cosplayer/judge is introduced that you’ve never heard of before.
- Obvious applause track / crowd cheering.
- Someone is panicking over finishing a cosplay.
- A costume that has previously been made is being crafted/worn.
- CRABCAT. JUST CRABCAT.
- The costume is made right before the convention.
- INSERT CHARACTER HERE has never been done before!
- You have the urge to tear off Jesse’s stache.
- Large props/costumes made more cumbersome/difficult than necessary.
- The terms “cosplay ambassador” or “cosplay queen” is used.
Finish your drink if:
- One of the Heroes of Cosplay actually wins an award.
- A girl chooses a canon non-sexy/revealing character/outfit.
- Ten minutes pass without Yaya talking about herself.
- Someone arrives at a con with 100% of their stuff finished.
- You recoil and react to something in pure embarrassment.