We started writing these rules before the show started, in anticipation of what was going to happen. And we continued to write these rules for each episode, we ask the general populous for their ideas. A friend of the show, Seibatooth Cosplay, took things one step further. So we are combining lists for one uber drinking game! Word of advice, you may need two bottles of jack for this.
- If you know the con they’re at, take a drink and an extra drink if you spot someone you know.
- Every time you see Yaya’s cleavage, take a drink.
- If there are any prop malfunctions, take a drink.
- When you hear cosplay, take a drink.
- When you see someone cosplaying your favorite character, take two drinks.
- Whenever Yaya’s name is mentioned, take a drink.
- When you hear the applause track, take a drink.
- When one cosplayer talks about another one behind their back, take a drink.
- When someone starts panicking about finishing their cosplay, take a drink.
- Holly and Jessica mention Crabcat, take a drink.
- You recoil and react to something in pure embarrassment, take a drink.
- Victoria says, screams, snaps, “Jinyo!”, take a drink.
- When the term “cosplay ambassador” is used, take a drink.
- If a cat fight (physical or verbal) happens, finish your drink.
- A girl chooses a non-sexy/revealing character/outfit to cosplay, finish your drink.
- Victoria does any of her own work without complaining, finish your drink.
- Ten minutes passes without Yaya Han talking about herself, finish your drink.
User Submitted Rules
- When they say that they’re at one con, but they’re using footage from another con, take a drink and an extra if it’s that obvious. –Suggested by K. V.
- When there’s a problem with the fabric and/or the sewing machine, take a drink… Two if it’s happened to you. –Suggested by @CosplaySonic
- When one cosplayer badmouths another take a shot, then another if it’s followed up by a stererotype. –Suggested by Koi
- When you suspect cue card reading or someone being fed dialogue, take a drink. –Suggested by Ari Rockefeller
- When they mention Yaya’s cosplay ‘celebrity’ status, take a drink. –Submitted by Lady Ava
- When a cosplayer comes up with a nonesensical way to do something, take a drink… When they complain about it, take another drink. –Submitted by Shannon
Got one to contribute? By all means…